The importance of the right sales reports

Every sales team will agree to the fact that in today’s world, there are a very few easy deal closes. As per study conducted, there are only 2% first meetings that convert into an on-the-spot sale. The remaining 98% needs to followed up, entertained constantly, and requires nurturing throughout the sales process. You will [...]

Top Technology Trends for Small Businesses

If you are a small business and you wish to witness a competitive edge over existing businesses in the market then you are at the right place! Keeping up with the technological changes happening all over world in the market can be challenging for entrepreneurs. As an entrepreneur, you are constantly playing around with [...]

Customer Journey Mapping: An important element in sales

Gone are the days when sales teams were accumulating leads with the hope that at least some of them would turn into clients. Marketing and sales executives are feigning less interest in the traditional sales funnel concept and are embracing the one-to-one marketing strategy. Nowadays, companies are changing their strategies when it comes to customer [...]

Top 5 threats to sales team effectiveness

There’s no doubt that the effectiveness of your sales team has a direct impact on the success of your company. And when something comes in the way of building an efficient team then it becomes a necessity to nip it in the bud. But what should you look for? What are the threats endangering the [...]

The future of customer experience

Customer experience is constantly on the climb for change. A few years back, customer experience was only a “nice-to-have” feature for companies. But now, a personalized customer experience has become a mandatory feature for a company to stand out. Machine-learning and artificial intelligence, the technologies enabling the trend for personalized customer experience are bound to [...]

Call Us